Three-year agreement will see a collaboration with children’s brand Petit Collage across multiple territories.
Award-winning design-led gifting company Wild + Wolf is pleased to announce a new partnership between its children’s brand Petit Collage and The Roald Dahl Story Company to develop a range of products inspired by Roald Dahl’s much loved iconic stories.
Marking the first literary licence partnership for Petit Collage, the splendiforous product collections will distill Roald Dahl’s irreverent and imaginative storytelling across Petit Collage’s thoughtfully designed toys, gifts and games.
Petit Collage will create phizz-wizzing puzzles, board games, card games and dice games featuring Quentin Blake’s renowned illustrations for distribution across the UK, Eire, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and Europe.
The properties that the licence covers includes Matilda, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, The BFG, James & The Giant Peach, The Enormous Crocodile, The Witches and Fantastic Mr. Fox.
The initial collection will launch in autumn/winter 2020 and will include the following lines:
- Roald Dahl Trivia Quiz Set
- Roald Dahl Magnetic Squibbling Board
- Roald Dahl Storytelling Dice Game
- Roald Dahl ‘What Is It?’ Game
- Roald Dahl Golden Ticket Memory Game
- James and the Giant Peach Snap
- Matilda Hook A Book Card Game
- Roald Dahl Biffsquiggled Card Game
- James and the Giant Peach Keepsake Book Puzzle (100-piece)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Keepsake Book Puzzle (100-piece)
- Matilda Keepsake Book Puzzle (100-piece)
- BFG Keepsake Book Puzzle (100-piece)
- Double-sided Puzzle in Keepsake Pouch (100-piece)
“Partnering with an evergreen children’s brand like Roald Dahl is a dream come true, and a brilliant fit for Petit Collage,” said Emma Puzey, licensing manager at Wild + Wolf. “The longevity of Roald Dahl’s stories is demonstrated by 50+ years of delighting children and adults with books that have become a childhood staple. Petit Collage is in a unique position to offer quality, sincere gifting that pairs well with the respected children’s literature of Roald Dahl and shares in its fun and enthusiasm. Our talented design team will translate the imagination of his iconic stories into engaging toys, games and gifts that bring families together.”
Rebecca French, senior licensing manager at Roald Dahl Story Company, commented: “We are thrilled to be working with Petit Collage and very much looking forward to the launch of the collection of responsibly designed products that are sure to delight our fans.