Experiential, educational and networking highlights at BLE this September will include branded cafes and bars offering immersive experiences, product installations and additional meeting space.
Brand Licensing Europe (BLE) has announced an exciting schedule of networking, educational and experiential events for its 22nd show, which takes place from 20th-22nd September 2022 at ExCeL London.
Attendees can register for free to join Amazon, Aykroyd & Sons, Tesco, Moonpig, Panini France, HMV, Danilo, Paladone Products, Clementoni Spa, Spin Master, Ravensburger and more, already registered to visit.
More than 150 exhibitors have confirmed their participation including Mattel, NBCUniversal, TF1 Licensing, Acamar Films, Pokémon, Sophie La Girafe, Difuzed, Crunchyroll, Bravado, The Smurfs, AC Milan, Asterix, Formula E, Paramount, BBC Studios, Hasbro, Gallimard Jeunesse and Ubisoft.
Attendees can also enjoy a host of experiential, educational and networking highlights:
Experiential highlights include:
- Choreographed catwalk shows forming part of BLE 2022’s fashion theme focusing on Footwear, Kids, Food & Beverage, Collabs, Sports & Athleisure, Culture & the World and Sustainability.
- Four branded cafes and bars offering immersive experiences, product installations and additional meeting space.
- The much-loved character parade, taking place at 11.30am on 20th and 21st September – follow the characters as they walk through the show before emerging outside the West entrance of ExCeL.
- The Kelvyn Gardner License This! competition Finale returning on 22nd September from 10:30am until 12:00pm.
- A new sustainability and diversity programme spotlighting new and diverse brands and voices, with 22nd September (final day of the show) exclusively dedicated to bringing this to life through activations and education.
- An exclusively curated Retail Lounge designed for retail attendees to mingle, gain product inspiration and host meetings.
Educational highlights include:
- Free-to-attend keynotes on 20th & 21st September at 1:00pm in the License Global Theatre.
- A renewed partnership with Products of Change providing an educational platform for those looking for guidance on how to make their business more sustainable.
- A re-imagined experience for newcomers to the industry with orientation sessions, show tours, speed networking and expert mentoring alongside pre-event on-demand content.
- Additional free educational sessions in the License Global theatre including category spotlights and conference sessions from the recently postponed Brand & Licensing Innovation Summit.
- Entertainment showcases on 20th & 21st September in the Platinum Suite.
- (All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand in the online platform, available to all registered attendees and exhibitors. This does not include the invite-only entertainment showcases.)
Networking highlights include
- Opening Night Drinks on the show floor on 20th September from 5:00pm – 7:00pm open to all attendees and exhibitors.
- The return of the Online Meetings Service and Matchmaking Lounge allowing attendees and exhibitors to book meetings ahead of the event.
- Exhibitor drinks reception on 21st September at the Novotel from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
“The calendar for BLE is firming up quickly and we want to give the industry as long as possible to start planning and block their diaries before the meeting requests start coming in,” said Informa Markets SVP of Licensing Anna Knight. “With so much going on through the exciting Fashion theme, the packed seminar programme and more, there’s something for everyone and we can’t wait to welcome the European licensing community to ExCeL this September,”
Upon registering, all visitors and exhibitors will gain access to the free online platform to setup their profile in preparation for the Meetings functionality opening mid-July to book meetings ahead of the event. All content will be available on-demand in the platform once the show ends.