More new roles have been added to the recruitment section of the Toy World website, and jobseekers are advised to take a look.
Toy World has added several new roles to its recruitment section, the go-to for job seekers within the toy industry.
Spin Master is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager (UK), who will be expected to to maximise opportunities, manage risk, deliver on profitability goals, develop effective long-term business relationships and exceed customer expectations, within a portfolio of accounts.
With a customer driven approach and a “go-get” attitude, a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role in the CPG or toy industry, as well as retail experience, would be preferred.
To find out more, and apply, click here.
Meanwhile, ICTI Ethical Toy Program is looking for a Head of Business Development (USA).
The only specialist labour standards programme, designed by the toy industry for the toy industry, the ICTI Program is establishing a Business Development function to support the achievement of its growth goals. This role will report to the CEO and will require both domestic (USA) and international travel but is largely a home-based/remote working role. Candidates must have a proven track record of success in a business development role, share the organisation’s commitment to ethical business practices and be excited about “who we are, what we do and the industry we serve.”
To find out more and apply, click here.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Bladez Toyz is looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join the product development and manufacturing team in a diverse and challenging role with various responsibilities throughout the supply chain.
- Disguise is inviting applications for a Marketing Manager, to work on the business across EMEA. An integral part of the International Marketing team, the role will work closely and cross functionally with the Sales, Licensing, Design, Operations and Finance teams to drive brand awareness and revenue.
- Golden Bear has a vacancy for a Senior Brand Manager with a proven track record of leading a successful and motivated team and consistently delivering against company KPIs. The succesful applicant will provide clear direction, motivation and support, managing individual/team performance in accordance with agreed objectives.
- Specialist Recruitment Consultancy Harris Carlton is looking to fulfil two roles: an Amazon NAM and a NAM/SNAM – Toys for a successful European toy manufacturer that has identified the UK territory as a substantial opportunity. The company says it needs somebody who can guarantee to capitalise on the opportunity that presents itself.
- Rowena Shorey Consulting has been tasked with finding a Marketing Manager – Toys for an international toy company with evergreen brands and products which stimulate learning through creative fun and imaginative play. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the succesful candidate will be an integral member of the management team and work closely with the company’s international headquarters.
- Schleich is seeking a Senior Key Account Manager whose remit will include developing and maintaining successful relationships with senior buyers across existing and new retail accounts (grocery, discounter and national retailers). Working closely with the UK & European head office teams, they will ensure the best solutions are delivered and ensure day to day support for retailers
There are individual links to each role above, or visit the recruitment section here.