Even more new roles have been added to the Toy World website in recent days, and jobseekers are advised to take a look.
In the past few days, Toy World has added five new roles to its recruitment section, the go-to for job seekers within the toy industry.
Golden Bear is looking to recruit a Senior Brand Manager, who will manage other brand managers and be responsible for brand strategy, marketing and managing the development of product ranges and range plans.
The successful applicant will have people management experience and, ideally, at least five years’ experience working in the toy industry. The role offers a generous remuneration package and the flexibility of some home-working.
To find out more, and apply, click here.
Harris Carlton is looking to recruit two roles for its client, a successful European toy manufacturer. The first role is for an Amazon National Account Manager. The successful applicant will be a seasoned online professional with particular experience of Amazon, and will be tasked with managing and growing the company’s online presence. In addition to this, they may be required to manage a number of bricks & mortar retailer accounts.
The second role is for a National Account Manager/Senior National Account Manager – Toys. The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional from within the toy category with experience of managing at least one of the top four grocery retailers ( Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco or Morrison’s ), and experience selling into the specialist toy channel (Smyths, The Entertainer, Argos etc.)
Rowena Shorey Consulting is looking for a UK-based Marketing Manager – Toys. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating the performance of marketing strategies as well as being responsible for digital marketing, media planning, trade marketing, PR and the company’s growing eCommerce business. The new Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Management Team and work closely with international headquarters helping to ensure the business strategies are aligned to corporate guidelines.
To find out more and apply, click here.
Schleich, meanwhile, is seeking a Senior Key Account Manager. Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, the successful applicant will be a pro-active and enthusiastic self-starter, with demonstrable record of success in a national retail space within grocery and discounters. They will also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers alike. The Senior Key Account manager will develop and maintain successful relationships with senior buyers across existing and new retail accounts (grocery, discounter and national retailers), as well as hold regular meetings with retailers to include previews, business plans and key sell-in periods.
To find out more and apply, click here.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Casdon is looking to appoint an experienced QA / Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations and will be responsible for ensuring that Casdon remains on a lawful course at all times, and that its products are correctly risk assessed and meet testing requirements on new lines and existing lines.
- Casdon is also looking to secure two Account Managers: a Senior NAM who will take responsibility for managing the high-profile customers such as Smyths, Argos, Amazon and Grocers, and a Key or National Account Manager who will drive a mix of Grocer, Value, Catalogue and Online business.
- Goliath is recruiting a Product Integrity Specialist to ensure that products manufactured, distributed, imported, and/or sold by Goliath, as well as its suppliers, meet the company’s Product Integrity requirements.
- Gen Z agency Fanbytes is looking for an Account Manager, Students and Lifestyle, responsible for delivering first class end to end influencer focused campaigns, managing key client accounts whilst supporting and developing Account Executives throughout the process.
- University Games is seeking two Area Managers, one for North London, and one for South London, who will be integral to the company’s growth plans.
- On behalf of a privately owned toy manufacturer, Gameplan Europe is recruiting a Project Director who will be responsible for the development of a new brand.
- Evolution PR, a busy B2C and B2B toy industry agency, requires an experienced PR and Marketing Professional to manage brands on behalf of its clients.
- Gameplan Europe is recruiting a Toy Designer who be responsible for the whole development process from initial ideas to production ready prototypes.
- Goliath is looking for a Copywriter to become a central part of the toy development team, working closely with a vibrant group of internal and external partners throughout its UK, US, Dutch and Hong Kong offices – closing date July 2nd.